8:51 PMModals of obligation. TEST
Variant 1. Fill in the gaps with modals: must, mustn’t, should, needn’t, have to
1. You listen to the teacher.
2. You eat in the classroom.
3. I don’t like Math, but I ____ to learn it.
4. You wear this dress all the time, if you don't like it.
5. I think you _____ go to the doctor.
6. You learn the new words.
Variant 2. Fill in the gaps with modals: must, mustn’t, should, needn’t, have to
1. If you want to keep fit you ____ do sports.
2. You brush your teeth every day.
3. You run across the street.
4. You _____ go to his party, if you don’t want to.
5. You are dirty. You a bath.
6. Sam can’t run well, but on P.E. he ___ do it.
Variant 3. Fill in the gaps with modals: must, mustn’t, should, needn’t, have to
1. Sam is a policeman. He a uniform.
2. We don’t have a school canteen, so we ___ to bring lunch with us.
3. You have got a cold. You out today.
4. You talk during exams.
5. If you feel bad, you _____ stay at home.
6. She ____ go to dance classes every day. She only goes there on Sunday and Tuesday.
|Total comments: 1|