8:25 PMNATURAL DISASTERS
Crossword Puzzle |
2. Something that lava flows from that can be up to 1000 to 5000 feet.
3. a prolonged shortage(нехватка) of rainfall
4. A big shake that can knock buildings down and can badly injure people.
5. A severe, often destructive
6. A wild slash of wind that throws everything around
7. A large wave that can take down a city
10. A cloud of any substance in the atmosphere reducing visibility (видимость)
1. The state of a river that is at an abnormally high level
3. The act of destroying or state of being destroyed
8. A violent weather condition of strong winds, rain, hail, thunder,
9. To cause physical or mental
|Total comments: 1|